One of the best things I’ve experienced since social distancing has been the game, “I spy.” This is a game where you might spy a color or a name or a sign, etc. Today, I want use “I spy” to introduce you to our social media accounts.
Here are the instruction.
- I’ll give you the prompt and you find the picture. (Note: if you don’t have a picture of your own, I recommend https://unsplash.com/. If you do use Unsplash, please give the photographer and the site credit. If it weren’t for them, I would never be able to afford my marketing.
- Once you’ve selected your image, post it on your social media and tag us, or if you like, you can share it on our Facebook Page.
- While you’re there, you can like or follow us if you want to keep up to date on what we’re doing.
- When you are done, just click “Mark Complete.”
Our social media sites are
The prompt is
- I spy with my little eye, something happy. (What image brings a smile to your face?)
- And… go!
Don’t forget to come back to your lesson and “Mark Complete.”